Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Birthday ARTish

Hello and happy Sunday. We have a special BIRTHDAY Blog Hop at Paper Pretties today. Today is ARTish’s, birthday. She creates digi images for us and she is AWESOME. We normally preview her NEW digis on Monday’s post but we are doing them today in honor of ARTish’s birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARTish!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day and that you are spoiled rotten. Thanks so much for all the wonderful digi creations.

You should be arriving here from Jessica's blog. If not please start back at the beginning at the Paper Pretties blog so you won't miss any of the wonderful birthday cards. For my card today I used a NEW digi DESMOND DONKEY. Look how cute he is as a “pin the tail on the donkey” birthday image. I used the sketch from SFYTT from 11/13/2010. Here is my card and the sketch.

Desmond-Donkey-1

Desmond-Donkey-1a

sfytt112010

Your next stop on the hop is Wendy’s blog. Thanks for joining us on this Birthday Hop. Have a great day my friends.

Hugs,

Blog Siggy

13 comments:

StampOwl said...

awesome creation Pam,

Wendalyn said...

I just love your card the coloring is great.

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Pam!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

LOL cute image and wonderful coloring my dear :) That layout is darling, too!

Jackie said...

What a fabulous way to show off this image! I love the way you colored this one it, it looks amazing!

Julie said...

This little card made me laugh out loud! I love the donkey with the bandages on his butt! Super adorable card!

Jessica G. said...

Hilarious party animal, Pam! Beautiful combination of DP and accent colors really makes him stunning, too!!

Delia said...

OMG isn't she the cutest image!! I love your coloring and layout. Gorgeous!!

artish said...

thank you miss pam- you were just the icing on the cake (or the pineapple cut like a flower)-pic on my blog-LOVE how you colored desmond donkey you just brought him to life, and i too giggled out loud when i opened your post. thank you so very much for a fabulous birthday surprise!!

Billie A said...

This is just too funny. Love the image and they card is great, fantastic colors and brings back memeories of playing pin the tail on the donkey. Thanks for the laugh. Sweet card.

Jana Weaver said...

Adorable Pam! LOVE your coloring here, he is just too sweet!!

ribenaruby said...

Wonderful card, love the colouring!

Jessie/knightrone said...

How adorable!! Your coloring is amazing!!