Monday, November 8, 2010

Little Paper Shop–LPSC93

Hello friends and happy Monday. I had one of the best weekends ever. I hope yours was good. Two of my bestest friends, Mercy Kerin and Jess Diedrich stayed with me. We stamped, we laughed, we watched movies, we laughed, we ate, we laughed and then .... we laughed some more. I love these girls.

OK, our challenge for you today at the Little Paper Shop is a Color Challenge of Rose Red, Pumpkin Orange, and Olive Green. I used the cutie patootie set Tyson Snowman for my card. Here it is along with the color graphic for today’s challenge.

Tyson-Snowman-2

LPSC93

Want to win a free digi today? Add your card to the InLinkz program on the LPS blog and you will be entered to win the Katie Swing digi image. This is an adorable image. When you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword LPSC93. Now check out what my DT sisters have for you today.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you back here tomorrow with a post for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge. Have a great week friends.

Hugs,

Revised Siggy

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Pam!

joy said...

Wonderful card! I love how you have colored Tyson and the snowman - his scarf is especially neat! This is a GREAT card.

Jessie/knightrone said...

How cute!!