Friday, November 5, 2010

Paper Pretties - November PREVIEWS Start Today

Hello and happy Friday my friends. We are starting previews today for our November release at Paper Pretties. We will be showing you previews every day for a week on the Paper Pretties blog and the DT members blogs in anticipation of our November release on Friday, November 12th.

The set we are showing you today is called SURPRISE SOPHIA. This set is a birthday set but could also be used as a Christmas set because Sophia is holding a present which could also be a Christmas present. It's a very versatile set. I used this week's sketch from Splitcoaststampers SC305. Here is my card using this fabulous set and the sketch.




Don't forget to head over to the Paper Pretties blog today and everyday until next Friday to see the different ways that the DT members used each set.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll talk to you soon my friends.

Hugs,
Revised Siggy

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Pam she is so so PRETTY!

StampOwl said...

what a pretty Prettie :)

Wendalyn said...

Adorable Pam I just love the coloring and the colors and the embellishments are great.

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful Pam...she's so pretty with nice bright colors!

Delia said...

As usual amazing coloring. I love the sewing and all the bright colors!! Gorgeous!!