Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Angelic Anya



This card is for Jen del Muro's Sketch For You to Try from this past Saturday, December 20th. I used another one of my new stamps I got from Pink Poison last week. (Pink Poison will officially change their name to The Greeting Farm next week on January 1st.) The little angel on the card is called Anya. She is so precious, isn't she?

I used the SU Sweet Always Designer paper along with Chocolate Chip. I stamped Anya with Rich Cocoa Momento Ink and embossed her with clear embossing powder. She was then colored with Copic Markers. Her wings and halo have Diamond Stickles on them. I cut her out and popped her up with dimensionals. The three Prima flowers have designer brads in the center.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I'm starting to feel a little better so hopefully it will be a fun filled next two days. Christmas is so much more awesome when you have a little one at home, isn't it? Garrett is so excited and can't wait for the next two days. To all my readers out there, I'm sending you tons of Holiday wishes your way.

Pam

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i was wondering how long it would take you to ink up htis beauty! LOL!

she is too adorable! i love the way you shaded her hair, the gorgeous flowers, and the sparkly wings and halo.

b-e-a-utifully done...how YOU doin?!?

merry christmas, kiddo!
mercy