Monday, December 29, 2008

MTSC24 - Cup of Flowers





This card is for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge MTSC24. I used the Pink Poison set Cup of Stuff AGAIN. I'm just loving the stamp sets I have gotten from them. Look for more posts this week because I received 2 new stamps from them today. Woohoo!!!


This card used the Raspberry Tart designer paper. If you haven't seen this paper in person then you are in for a real treat when you see it. The pictures just do not do it justice. It's utterly breathtaking, as least for you bright colored cardstock lovers anyway, which is me, me, me. The cardbase is Cameo Coral and the scalloped layer under the main image panel is Real Red. I stamped the image with Brilliance Black ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder. The flower on the left has been popped up two layers and the flower on the right is popped up once. It's all been colored with Copic Markers. The sentiment is stamped with Brilliance Black ink also and embossed with clear embossing powder. Antique Brass Build-a-Brads are added to the right side and have pieces of the Raspberry Tart paper punched out for them. The designer paper has been pierced with SU's Paper Piercer and Mat Pack. Real Red ribbon finishes it off.


Don't forget to check out Mercy's blog and play along with her sketch. She has the instructions there on how to play. Hope you can join us.


Thanks for coming by to check me out. Have a wonderful Holiday week.


Pam

4 comments:

Unknown said...

love, love, love this....i think this may be my favorite card ever! i even like the bright colors...LOL! thanks for another amazing sample this week, girlfriend!

can't wait until thurs and fri, U2SO2B! LOL!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

sisjulie1 said...

Love this card! It is beautiful and the Build-a-brads are awesome.

Silke Ledlow said...

Fabulous take on the Sketch - Pam!!! Love the colors and the build-a-brads!!!!

Happy New Year - my friend!!!

Dawn Easton said...

LOVE this new DP...it's gorgeous...wonderful card Pam!