Sunday, December 28, 2008

Lots to Show Off



My first card is for this week's Sketch Challenge over at SCS, SC208. I used another sweet image from Pink Poison (The Greeting Farm starting Jan. 1st) called Cup of Stuff. Wow, I just love their stamps. I'm so glad I found them. The designer paper is from the Ski Slope designer paper pack from SU. Cardbase is Real Red as is the ribbon. Image is colored with CopicMarkers and the bling is Kaiser Rhinestones.



Card number two is for this past Monday's Mojo Sketch Challenge #66. Yes, another Pink Poison image from the set called Caketopper. This is the stamp that got it all started for me. I saw this card on Nancy Morgan's blog and knew I had to have the stamp. It's just total sweetness!!! The cardbase is Basic Black, the pink designer paper is from Sweet Always from SU, and the gray designer paper is from Ghostly Greetings from SU. Sweet little Anya has Diamond Stickles on her dress. Love, love, love these stamps.



This last card is a beauty I received from my sweet and dear friend Mercy Kerin. I fell in love with this card when I saw it on her blog and she was sweet enough to give it to me. Thanks Mercy, love you girlfriend!! Check out other beauties by Mercy here on her blog.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and your New Year's is just as great. Thanks for coming by to check me out.

Pam

2 comments:

Unknown said...

girlfriend...you know i love these! you are my hero...LOL!

p.s. U2SO2B! LMAO!!!!!

Dawn Easton said...

OH my Pam! Those Pink Poison stamps are adorable and your colouring is fabulous girl! Love your card from Mercy too...so sweet!