Monday, December 1, 2008

MTSC20 - Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge




This card is for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge MTSC20. I used the colors in the designer paper Sweet Always. Don't you just love those bright colors? The pillow and shoe have been paper pieced by stamping the image on designer paper, cutting it out and popping it with dimensionals. I like that effect on this card much better than coloring it. Other than that the card is pretty straight forward. The colors I used are Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, White and Sweet Always Designer. The rhinestones are from Kaiser.

Cute sketch, huh? How about playing along, and when uploading your card please use the code MTSC20.

Thanks for coming by to check me out. Have a great week.

Pam

3 comments:

Jamie Tyson said...

I like what you did with this set. The need to ink rubber has come over me - thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! I love the sentiment in this set and the dsp is gorgeous.

Unknown said...

This is so cute!! I love your paper piecing!

I have left you an award over on my blog, I hope that's okay!