Tuesday, June 9, 2009

CPS119 - For the Love of Grace



Hello everyone!! I have a card for you today using the Card Positioning System's Sketch CPS119. I used Grace from the Hope and Grace stamp set by The Greeting Farm. This size card, 9-1/4" x 3-7/8", fits perfectly in a business size envelope. I probably put too much bling on the card for Grace (since she in her her over-alls) but I just couldn't help it. Cards without bling are hard for me to produce.

I hope you are having a wonderful week and that you are enjoying the beautiful summer we are having. It was a blistering hot and humid 91 degrees here today so some of the afternoon was spent in the pool with my son. I'm really enjoying being home with him this summer.

Thanks for coming by to check me out. Have a great week and come back tomorrow for another creation. I'll talk to you soon.

Stamps: Hope and Grace, Happy Chef (sentiment) - both by The Greeting Farm
Paper: Regal Rose, Baja Breeze, White, A Walk in the Park Designer
Ink: Black Brilliance
Accessories: Copic Markers, Clear Embossing Powder, Baja Breeze Grosgrain Ribbon, Designer Brads by SU, Kaiser Rhinestones, Large Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Paper Piercer and Mat Pack, Rectangle Nesties, Dimensionals