Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Treehouse Stamps Sneak Peek #2


Here is my next peek at another stamp set from Treehouse Stamps. The name of this set is Ms. Hoot. Isn't she just a cute thing? You will be able to purchase her Thursday night at midnight. Join us Wednesday night at the Release Party on our Paper Craft Planet forum from 10pm - midnight. You won't want to miss the fun.

Don't forget about the sale either. 10% off your entire order and free shipping for orders over $40 in the US, Canada and Australia.





Come back and see me tomorrow for another creation. I'll talk to you soon and thanks so much for coming by to visit.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh I love this cute Owl. The background paper is just perfect as well.
Great Job!

Unknown said...

okay...i think the owl is my fave in that set! you sure are having a good time with that new paper pad, aren't you? LOL! great colors and dp!