Wednesday, June 10, 2009

SC232 - Cupcake Crazy Birthday



This is my submission for today's SplitcoastStampers Sketch Challenge SC232. I used one of my favorite stamp sets from SU, Crazy for Cupcakes. I can't wait to see what new sets SU has in store for us but more than that I can't wait to see their new designer paper. No one's designer paper, or cardstock, compares to Stampin Up!'s. Am I right, girls??

Thanks for coming by to visit today. I was supposed to have a wonderful day of stamping with Mercy today but she decided to play sickly on me. Girl, you better get you hiney well, we got some stamping to do. LOL!! Come back tomorrow for another creation. I'll talk to you soon.

Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes by SU
Paper: Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery, White, Tea Party Designer
Ink: Black Brilliance
Accessories: Copic Markers, Clear Embossing Powder, Rectangle Nesties, Kaiser Rhinestones, Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Tammy said...

This turned out so super cute. I love the colors and the layout.
Great Job

Caryl P said...

This is beautiful! I love the Tea Party paper, and all the different elements you incorporated.

Emily said...

Awesome card Pam! Those colors are great together and you are right, SU does have some great DP for co-ordinating card colors. Can't wait to see the new catalog:)

Nancy Riley said...

Such a GREAT design, Pam! I love the Tea Party DP with this cupcake image! Those rhinestones are the perfect touch!