Saturday, June 20, 2009

Garrett's Father's Day Card



This is the card I made for Garrett to give his dad for Father's Day. They are both fishermen and I thought this card was so appropriate. The inside says "When I grow up I want to be just like you". Can you say "Awwwwwww..?" The stamp set is Rock the Farm by The Greeting Farm. We are actually leaving to go camping and trout fishing for a week tomorrow afternoon after we do the Father's day festivities with our families. We have such a wonderful time doing the family camping trips. I hope these are memories that Garrett carries with him forever. It's great quality family time for us.

I have several posts set up for next week so there will be plenty for you to see. Make sure and stop by to see me next week and look at what I have to show you. I'll talk to you soon and thanks so much for coming by to visit me.

Stamps: Rock the Farm by The Greeting Farm
Paper: So Saffron, Riding Hood Red, White, Slumber Party Designer
Ink: Black Brilliance
Accesories: Copic Markers, Clear Embossing Powder, Rectangle Nesties, Rope Twine, Dimensionals

5 comments:

Unknown said...

what a fab card love the stamp and your colouring is fab too ...he will happy bunny recieving such a super card hugs sassyx

Unknown said...

My good friend Sassy has put it in a nutshell Pam!! Fab card!!
Hugs Viv xx

Brandi said...

This is wonderful! Garrett's dad should love it!

Smiles,

Brandi

Lesley said...

Oh my goodness...this is so beautiful...the papers and the colouring...what a sweet image!! I did say "awwww"!!

Smiles,
Lesley ;)

Unknown said...

aaaawwwww, pam....this is precious! i know chuck loved it!