Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to You



Hello and happy Thursday. It's time for The Treehouse Blog's Thursday Challenge THT016. Our challenge this week is the "Masking Technique". I stamped my cupcakes using this technique. It makes them look like they are stacked one on top of another. I really like the masking technique as it gives your project more dimension.

I really hope you can play along with us today. Make sure and add your card to our Mr. Linky and when you upload to a public gallery, use the keyword THT016. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll talk to you soon.

Hugs,

4 comments:

Neva said...

Pam this is just devine. I like yellow cake with milk choc icing and I will take 2 as well. LOL.
Great job on this THT challenge.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun, love your cupcakes.

Kelly Booth said...

So cute and Yummy Pam!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Fun card Pam!!!