Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Treehouse Stamps Sneak Peek #2




Hello again.  I have another sneak peek for you of our new set called Best Witches.  I had a lot of fun making this card too.  This is a set of 12 and I used 4 of the stamps on this card.  Cute Halloween card, huh?  Yeah, I'm my biggest fan. LOL!!  I stamped the cauldron on white paper, colored it with Copics, cut it out with Label Nine Nesties, and then sponged Blue ink around the image.  Such a fun technique.  

I hope you enjoyed looking at my card.  This stamp set will be available tomorrow night, September 30th, at midnight along with 3 other sets at Treehouse Stamps.  Make sure you check out the new goodies.  AWESOME!!!

Thanks for visiting again.

Hugs,

Blog Siggy

7 comments:

Unknown said...

DOH!!! i like this one better, though! too flippin' cute, kiddo!

Tasha said...

Super duper cute! Love the images they are really sweet! The layout and papers are fab too
love tasha xx

Amy said...

Such an adorable Halloween card Pam! Great mix of stamps on this!

Kelly Booth said...

Such a cute card Pam.....Love FUN Halloween cards....

Danni said...

Great card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh too much fun!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Awesome card with this set Pam!! LOVE the fire!