Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Treehouse Stamps Sneak Peak




Hello again on this absolutely beautiful Tuesday morning. Can I just tell you how much I adore this new stamp set called Simple Wishes. It is a set of 18 and I used 7 of the stamps on this card.  This card was so much fun to make and took me no time.  Love, love, love when that happens.  LOL.  This is one of 4 sets that will be available for purchase fromTreehouse Stamps tomorrow night, September 30th, at midnight. Check back again later on today as I will have another sample from another set.  Thanks for visiting.


Hugs,
Blog Siggy

6 comments:

Debbie Nelson said...

Beautiful card...love the colors...I can feel fall in the air here in Arkansas...my favorite time of the year!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Pam this is so fun!!

Unknown said...

ooooooooo...i like this one, pammy!

Silke Ledlow said...

So beautiful - Pam!!! Wonderful looking design!!! Hugs ~S~

Kelly Booth said...

Wow you have been so BUSY...Love this one too!!!

Danni said...

Very nice, love all the colors you used!