Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Treehouse Challenge THT017



Hello and welcome to another Treehouse Thursday Challenge THT017. Our challenge this week is "Alter It". I took a DVD tin and added some designer paper and used one of the new stamp sets, Autumn Blessings, that is being released today along with 3 other sets from Treehouse Stamps. I am so ready for fall here in Northwest GA.  It has just this week dropped from the high 80's to the 70's.  Starting to feel like Fall is finally coming. I made a couple of 3x3 cards to go in the DVD tin. Cute, huh? Come on out and play along with our challenge this week. It's a fun one. Altering things gets me out of my mode of creating cards only. Link your card to the Mr. Linky on the Treehouse Blog and when you upload to a public gallery make sure and use the keyword THT017

Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be back in a few with another project. Talk to you then.

Hugs,
Blog Siggy

2 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Feeling Like Fall here too...Love your cards....

Unknown said...

pam...these are gorgeous! what great fall colors! your rockin' the treehouse fo sho! LOL!