Monday, October 18, 2010

Kraftin’ Kimmie Sneak Peek

Hello and happy Monday. I have another sneak peek for you today from Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps. My image today is called Christmas Merry. She is one of the fabulously talented Annie Rodrigue’s images. Here is my card.

Pam's-Merry

This reminds me of my cute, little, petite Mom cooking our Christmas dinner. Isn’t she adorable? These images will be available tomorrow, the 19th. Be back here for our KRAFTY HOP as it’s release day and there are tons of prizes to win. The Hop starts at the Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps blog.

Thanks for joining me my friends. Have a great day.

Hugs,

Pam

5 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

OMGosh Pam, she's so much FUN! Love it, great colors you picked too ;0)

Jen Shults said...

So cute Pam!!! I love the way you let the image be the focal point and it just SHINES!!! Gorgeous job!

Unknown said...

Oh my favorite color combo!! She looks fabulous!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMGOSH this is adorable-I LOVE her huge blue eyes and how she's like dancing almost while holding that huge bird (omg I can't wait for christmas turkey, LOL!) Love what you did w/ the mittens down below too! SO cute!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is too cute!! I love her!!