Sunday, October 10, 2010

Paper Pretties Sneak Peek #2

Hello friends and happy Sunday. I have another sneak peek of one of our October releases for you today from Paper Pretties. The stamp set I am using today is called HOLIDAY BIRD. This stamp set, along with several more, will be available for purchase on Friday, October 15th. We will be having a Release Day Blog Hop on the 15th and there will be TONS OF PRIZES and TONS OF CHANCES TO WIN.  Check out the Paper Pretties blog starting at 5:00am EST Friday morning. 


Make sure you check out the Paper Pretties blog today for more previews too. Here is my card today using Holiday Bird.




Thanks for joining me today. I will see you back here tomorrow with another preview. Have a great day.


Hugs,
Photobucket

11 comments:

StampOwl said...

oh this is wonderful ... love the colors you used for this

Shelby Goolsby said...

What a cute image and I love what you have done with him. I especially like how you layered the poinsettia behind him.

Jana Weaver said...

Adorable Pam!! Love the poinsettia on there!! And she's adorable in blue!!

Heather said...

Pam, this is awesome. Your coloring is incredible! LOVE it!!!

Tasha said...

This is fabulous Pam, i love the image and funky design!
love tasha xx

Jessica G. said...

Your coloring is always so inspiring, Pam, and I love how the poinsettia die cut exhoes this cute image!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh Pam ADORABLE!!

Unknown said...

Such a nice card! Thanks for sharing :)

Delia said...

Cute image and great job coloring. I really love that flower shape behind polly. Awesome tfs

Jackie said...

I love the colors you used on this! Plus the die cuts you used, it's all done so wonderfully! Fabulous job!

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMGosh, how cute is THIS!! Love it!!