Monday, October 25, 2010

Paper Pretties - Monday Whatnots

Hello and happy Monday my friends. There are some fantastic things going on over at Paper Pretties. They have a new illustrator named ARTish. She will be designing some FUN digis and will also be a design team member. There are already 6 digis that she has illustrated in the Pretties Boutique and today we are adding 2 more. Make sure you check out the Digital Stamp section in the store. EVERY MONDAY, we will be releasing 2 new digi images. Therefore, we are calling Mondays "Paper Pretties Monday Whatnots ..... What's Not to Love!!"

For my card today I am using one that is releasing today called Patches. He is such an adorable and fun mouse. For my card today I also CASEd a card for yesterday's Featured Stamper - FS194 at SCS. Yesterday's FS was LynniePoo and here is the card of hers that I CASEd. She has an adorable gallery. Here is my card using Patches.


Thanks for joining me today. I hope you have fun checking out the digi section in the Paper Pretties store and that you find lots of fun things to play with. Have a great day friends and I will see you back here shortly with another post.

Hugs,
Photobucket

6 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

Pam, this card is just too cute! LURVE it! :O)

XXX

Delia said...

Adorable image and card. I love the sewing and the color. Thanks

Jana Weaver said...

Adorable Pam...love your papers, and the stitching on there is great!!

Heather said...

This is adorable. I love your distressing and stitching. Gorgeous card!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Aww, how cute!!

Lynette said...

What an adorable image, and your coloring is awesome!! I love the way he is out of the circle. I love all the stitching that you did, too. Thanks for casing my card:)