Monday, October 25, 2010

Little Paper Shop - SKETCH BY ALLISON - LPSC91

** Please scroll down to see my post for Paper Pretties today. We have some new digi images to show you. Thank you so much.

Hello friends and happy Monday. Our challenge for you today at the Little Paper Shop is a sketch by Allison. Allison's sketches are always awesome and this week's is no different. For my card today I used a Christmas set that was released last year called Katie Caroler. This was my fav Christmas set from last year. She worked perfectly for today's sketch. Here is my card and Allison's sketch.



Want to win a free digi today? Add your card to the InLinkz program on the LPS blog and you will be entered to win the Rocking Horse digi image. This is an adorable image. When you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword LPSC91. Now check out what my DT sisters have for you today.
Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you back here tomorrow with a post for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge. Have a great week friends.

Hugs,
Photobucket

6 comments:

Delia said...

Beautiful card Pam, great coloring and DP. I love this image too. Thanks

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW, girl-this is absolutely DARLING! LOVE that paper and your gorgeous shaped image panels. Beautifully done!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely fabulous!!

Allison Rankin said...

As always, a terrific creation with beautiful embellishment choices! I should pull out this set!

Unknown said...

Total awesomeness! Love it, Pam!

Ann Kranitz said...

This is awesome and your coloring rocks!!!