Thursday, July 12, 2007

Birdie, Birdie



This is my favorite stamp from the Zoofari set. If you keep checking my posts you will learn that the dotted organdy ribbon is my favorite right now. If you want to know how much ribbon I have think about this. I just told one of my friends that I need a new room added on to my house just to store my ribbon. Any color card I make, I have ribbon to match. Let's just say I'm a ribbon addict also. Wow, I just love talking about this stuff!!! Stamps: Zoofari, Vases in Vogue (sentiment, flower); Paper: Old Olive, Regal Rose, White, Paisley Designer; Ink: Black Stazon, Basic Black, Watercolor Wonder Crayons; Accessories: Round Tab Punch, Horizontal Punch, White Gel Pen, Circle Rhinestone Brads, Lt. Blue Dotted Organdy Ribbon, Paper Piercer.

No comments: