Sunday, December 30, 2007
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Monday, December 17, 2007
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Another "buggy" card from Starving Artistamps. Mommy and baby buggies are a nice happy family. They told me that they wanted to go visit another family so I will be sending them off to make someone else happy. The baby buggies are embossed with Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder and they are very sparkly in real life. If you would like to have a "buggy" family of your own please visit Starving Artistamps to check them out. TFL!!
Stamps: Large Moth P5.8, Small Moth P5.9, Fern Leaf Tooled Leather Background by Starving Artistamps, Sentiment KSAI-302 designed by Artful Inkables and distributed by Starving Artistamps; Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava, Blue Bayou, Wild Wasabi, White; Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black, VersaMark; Accessories: Photo Corner Punch, Paper Piercer and Mat Pack, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Square Rhinestone Brads.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Monday, December 10, 2007
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Saturday, December 8, 2007
This is a card we made this week at Stamp Club. It's the first time I have demoed this set that we got free at Regionals this year. I really like it more for scrapbookking because the circle stamps in it are so large. It makes great backgrounds for 12 x 12 pages.
We colored the flowers with Watercolor Wonder Crayons, cut them out and glued on some bling I got at a local craft store. The word "thanks" is popped up with dimensionals. TFL!!
Stamps: So Much; Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Sage Shadow, Pretty in Pink, White; Ink: Black Stazon, Bravo Burgundy, Basic Black; Accessories: Dotted Grosgrain Ribbon (non SU), Bling (non SU), Watercolor Wonder Crayons in Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Sage Shadow, and Handsome Hunter, Dimensionals.
Friday, December 7, 2007
I know I haven't posted in over a week now but I have been working hard on my monthly Stampin' Up events that I normally hold the first week of every month. I will post some of my Club cards that my ladies did this week after this post so stay tuned.
This card was made with some of my new stamps from Stamp La Jolla. I really like this new flower stamp that I used on this card and especially the vine that I made a background with on the rose red cardstock. I have lots and lots of new stamps from Stamp La Jolla so check back soon for more samples. Check out their website for the wide variety of quality stamps and accessories that they carry. You won't be disappointed. TFL!!
Stamps: Radiant Flower, Graceful Vine and "Happy Birthday" Sentiment - all by Stamp La Jolla; Paper: Always Artichoke, Rose Red, Choc. Chip, River Rock, White - all by Stampin' Up; Ink: Choc. Chip, Purely Pomegranate - all by Stampin' Up!; Accessories: Wide Satin Choc. Chip Ribbon, Gold Cord, Paper Piercer and Mat Pack, Brads, Watercolor Wonder Crayons in Regal Rose and So Saffron, Key Tag Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch, Ticket Corner Punch - all by Stampin' Up!
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Friday, November 23, 2007
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Friday, November 16, 2007
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Friday, November 2, 2007
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. You can see NANCY'S amazing blog HERE.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 things about myself:
* My closest friends know that I do a weird thing with my aqua pens. As I'm coloring with them the bristles sometimes spread apart on the ends and you know you can't color in small areas this way without getting way outside the lines. How do I fix that? I lick the bristles. So if you see me watercoloring ever so often you will also see my licking the end of the bristles. Yea, weird, I know. They're my brushes, right?
* I like to watch scary movies so this time of year is one of my favorites because that's about all you can find on TV around Halloween.
* I am NOT a morning person. My favorite thing to do is stay up until about 3:00 every night and sleep til 11:00. The problem is that when you have to get up at 6:30 to get an 8-year old ready for school this makes staying up late very tiring. Yes, half the time I do it anyway and then go back to sleep after he goes to school.
* I love dogs. I have 2 beagles that stay in the house with us and they probably get treated better than a lot of people do. Riley is my 6-year old male beagle and is the typical black, red and tan color. Lily is my 4-month old little girl that has stolen our hearts and she is red and white. She can tear up anything in the house faster than you can blink your eyes. Good thing we love her so much.
* You probably already know this but I LOVE to create. To get an idea in my head, put it down on paper (or a stamp) and then to see the final product, well, that's exilirating for me. I don't send out near enough of the cards I make though. I could probably start my own greeting card store.
* I am an only child and I have an only child. Just ask my husband how spoiled we both are. Yes, he spoils us and he is WONDERFUL.
* I had my one and only child when I was 35. It seemed to take forever to get pregnant but God knew when the right time was. Garrett has been the most wonderful thing that has happened to me and my husband. I stayed home with him until he started kindergarten and that was one of the best decisions I ever made in my life. I would take nothing for those precious years we got to spend together.
Since so many people have already been tagged I'm only going to tag a couple. They are:
Jody Morrow - Confessions of a Ribbon Addict
Jan Tink - StampsPaperScissors
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
I made this card for a friend to give at a wedding. She wanted a card to match the colors that they are using. I'm not sure if the card is elegant enough. Give me some comments please.
The flowers are embossed with SU Glossy Glaze Enamel and very shiny in real life. I outlined them in gold with my SU Zig Painty pen to match the gold cord on the card. TFL!!
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, All Year Cheer II (retired); Paper: Choc. Chip, Regal Rose, Very Vanilla; Ink: Choc. Chip, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, VersaMark; Accessories: Gold Cord, Gold Brads, Glassy Glaze Enamel, Zig Painty Pen.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Sunday, October 7, 2007
This card is a CASE of this card here. I really loved her card. I have been doing more square cards lately and I like the way they look. I just use my 5 in 1 envelope template from SU to make an envelope to match. The striped paper is from the Apple Cider designer paper out of the Holiday Mini catalog and the dotted Guava is from the designer prints out of the IBC. TFL!!
Stamps: Priceless, All Holidays, All in a Row; Paper: Choc. Chip, Wild Wasabi, White, Apple Cider Designer, Groovy Guava Designer; Ink: Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava, Choc. Chip, Close to Cocoa; Accessories: Groovy Guava Ribbon, Circle Fire Rhinestone Brad, Punches - 1-3/8", 1-1/4" and 1", Dimensionals.
Saturday, October 6, 2007
I have been wanting to use this word stamp ever since I got the All Holidays set. It's my favorite stamp out of the whole set. I tried to make this card look more vintage than what I am used to making. I sponged Cocoa on the outside of the Sky designer paper and I also sponged Cocoa on the Olive piece with the words. Then I distressed the edges of the piece of Cocoa underneath all the mats. This card also has 8 brads. Too many? Overall, I'm pretty happy with the way the card turned out. TFL!!
Stamps: Priceless, All Holidays, All in a Row; Paper: Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, Really Rust, Confetti White, Fall Flowers Designer; Ink: Choc. Chip, Really Rust, Old Olive, Soft Sky, Close to Cocoa; Accessories: Brads, Ticket Corner Punch, Crafters Tool Kit, Photo Corner Punch.