Saturday, October 27, 2007

Perfect Presentation #2

I like this card better than the first one I did with this set. I thought I would try double layering the scallop border and I think it gave it a nice touch. I punched some red cardstock out with the 1/8" circle punch and layered them on the scallop border to match the patterned paper. I stamped the small snowflake from the stamp set in Versamark on the red background paper. Now, on to a different set. TFL!!
Stamps: Perfect Presentation (Hostess); Paper: Real Red, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Dashing Designer; Ink: Real Red, Old Olive, Versamark; Accessories: Slit Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Paper Piercer and Mat Pack, Brads, Non SU Dotted Organdy Ribbon, 1/8" Circle Punch.

4 comments:

Kim said...

I just saw this card on SCS and LOVE it! Great job!

Dawn Easton said...

Great card Pam! I like how you did the double scallops! That looks GREAT!

Nancy Riley said...

What a FUN card, Pam! I especially like the brads on the scallop border! That ribbon is perfect! Too cute!

Heidi said...

Love the polka dots with the brads and scallops! Very cute!