Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'VE BEEN TAGGED

I've been tagged by NANCY RILEY, iSTAMP. I have gotten to know Nancy through this blogging adventure I have been taking and she has turned in to such a wonderful friend. I hope that one day we can meet in person. It would be great to finally meet and do this stamping thing, that we love so much, together.

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. You can see NANCY'S amazing blog HERE.

2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).

3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 things about myself:

* My closest friends know that I do a weird thing with my aqua pens. As I'm coloring with them the bristles sometimes spread apart on the ends and you know you can't color in small areas this way without getting way outside the lines. How do I fix that? I lick the bristles. So if you see me watercoloring ever so often you will also see my licking the end of the bristles. Yea, weird, I know. They're my brushes, right?

* I like to watch scary movies so this time of year is one of my favorites because that's about all you can find on TV around Halloween.

* I am NOT a morning person. My favorite thing to do is stay up until about 3:00 every night and sleep til 11:00. The problem is that when you have to get up at 6:30 to get an 8-year old ready for school this makes staying up late very tiring. Yes, half the time I do it anyway and then go back to sleep after he goes to school.

* I love dogs. I have 2 beagles that stay in the house with us and they probably get treated better than a lot of people do. Riley is my 6-year old male beagle and is the typical black, red and tan color. Lily is my 4-month old little girl that has stolen our hearts and she is red and white. She can tear up anything in the house faster than you can blink your eyes. Good thing we love her so much.

* You probably already know this but I LOVE to create. To get an idea in my head, put it down on paper (or a stamp) and then to see the final product, well, that's exilirating for me. I don't send out near enough of the cards I make though. I could probably start my own greeting card store.

* I am an only child and I have an only child. Just ask my husband how spoiled we both are. Yes, he spoils us and he is WONDERFUL.

* I had my one and only child when I was 35. It seemed to take forever to get pregnant but God knew when the right time was. Garrett has been the most wonderful thing that has happened to me and my husband. I stayed home with him until he started kindergarten and that was one of the best decisions I ever made in my life. I would take nothing for those precious years we got to spend together.

Since so many people have already been tagged I'm only going to tag a couple. They are:
Jody Morrow - Confessions of a Ribbon Addict
Jan Tink - StampsPaperScissors

2 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

Thanks for the tag! I enjoyed reading about you. :)

Nancy Riley said...

Pam, it was very fun to read these little tidbits about YOU! We both have beagles ... fun!