Saturday, March 15, 2008

Happy Easter



The first card is a CASE of Nancy Riley's card HERE. I love Nancy's style and she always amazes me with what she comes up with. This is my first card from this set, A Good Egg. A friend let me borrow it before she had even used it. Aren't friends that trust you that much with their brand new stamps wonderful?

The second card is a RAK that I received from Nancy about 6 weeks ago and I never got around to posting. Nancy is not only a great stamper but a wonderful person. Thank you Nancy.

Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

OMG, Pam!!!!! I love love love the easter card with Cutie Pie dp! Brilliant!!!!

Gol', I'm so honored to have you case one of my cards and to have an entire post about little 'ol me! lol!

HUGS~
Nancy

Dawn Easton said...

Pam your Easter card with Cutie Pie DP is awesome! I sooooooooo love that paper!

Your RAK from Nancy is wonderful too! She is a fantastic person!

Renee said...

these are so cute! Love the brightness to! Great job :)