Sunday, July 13, 2008

Love These Verve Stamps



I borrowed these stamps from my friend Mercy from Lord Have Mercy. We stamped together again this weekend and yes, we had a blast. Thanks Janet for having us over.

This is the first time I have used any Verve Stamps. These are great stamps. I've been wanting to use this color combo but I was out of the Afternoon Tea Designer Paper from the Occasions Mini. I ordered one more pack before the Mini catalog ended in June. Doesn't this Sage and Chocolate look good together, especially with these stamps. The flowers are raised on dimensionals and the centers have Crystal Effects on them. Very shiny in real life. This was a very simple card but I love it. Thanks for looking.

Pam

4 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

I love it too! That's what I love about it ... the simplicity! GREAT job, Pam!

Neva said...

So pretty Pam. It is wonderful to have a friend close enough that shares a love for stamping isn't it? Glad she let you borrow those beautiful stamps too.

Anonymous said...

Pam - tell Mercy *Hi* - I'm so jealous you are hanging out - LOL!!! Love the card you have made - it's gorgeous and the layout is wonderful too!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Pam, I love it! I love those Verve stamps and that DP...perfect combo!