Monday, March 2, 2009

Stampin' Up Florals



I made this card this weekend with the new Fifth Avenue Floral Set. This is such a pretty set and this is the first time I have used it. Thanks Mercy!!

The card base is Kiwi Kiss and the background piece is Cameo Coral with Raspberry Tart designer paper added at the bottom. I punched the designer paper and the Coral paper both with SU's Scallop Border Punch. I found some Rhinestones that were a perfect Kiwi color to match and added four of them on the side. It's finished off with some Kiwi Kiss Grosgrain Ribbon.

Thanks for coming by to visit me today. I hope you have a wonderful week.

5 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Absolutely stunning Pam! Wow! I so want this set!!!

Allison said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colours!

Unknown said...

Pam this is gorgeous! I love your choice of colours and the DP is to die for.
Hugs Viv xxx

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card Pam, LOVE the NEW images and gorgeous paper, WOW!

Jennifer :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply gorgeous card - Pam!!!