Friday, October 9, 2009

Club Anya Team 02 Designer

Hello and happy Friday. I am featured today over on the Club Anya blog. I am so excited to be a part of their design team for the next six months. Head on over and learn a little more about me. Thanks so much for your support.

Here is a card I did about a month ago. It's the first card I did with the new My Guy Ian set from The Greeting Farm. I am so happy that the Miss Anya's now have older Ian's to go along with them. Is he a hottie, or what?



Thanks for coming by today. Starting Monday, the 12th, we will be showing you sneak peeks of the new stamp sets being released on the 15th from The Greeting Farm.  You definitely don't want to miss this. These are some of my favorite releases so far. I'll talk to you soon.

Hugs,
Blog Siggy

12 comments:

Victoria said...

Amazing card Pam. I love using craft on cards at the moment. Ian looks fab! I must get him so he can accompany my Anya's! I found your blog via the link on the Anya website and I have to say your creations are fab! Keep up the good work!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Dawn Easton said...

Pam, this is awesome! I love this older Ian too! LOL @ a hottie! ;)

Cindy Haffner said...

Soo soo cute, awesome job.

JenRaff said...

Enjoyed reading your "bio" on Club Anya! will be back Monday for the sneak peeks!

Silke Ledlow said...

Hey Pam - Congrats on your design gig with GF!!! You totally rock their stamps!!! This one is another beautiful example!!! It's perfect!!! Hugs ~S~

Sandra MacLean said...

A defintiely HOTTIE Pam! :) Love the layout and the color scheme. Not too much foo foo for a boy! :D Nice job!

Stampin_melissa said...

What a wonderful card Pam! Your coloring is awesome!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Welcome Pammy! I am so excited to have you as a part of CA the next 6 months-you are SO talented and I know you're gonna rock it! Your My Guy Ian card is adorable!

Danni said...

Great card! Loved learning more about you, we have several things in common.
Can't wait to see the sneak peeks!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a great guy card! Can't wait for the next release!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Big Congrats Pam!! love this Ian!! Great job using him!!

Unknown said...

love this! great color combo, dp, and coloring! i wanna be you when i grow up! LOL!