Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mercy’s Sketch MTSC66 & Jacksonbelle’s Challenge JBE098

Hello and welcome to my blog. It’s time for our weekly sketch from my precious friend Mercy.  I am combining Mercy’s challenge with the weekly Jacksonbelle Embellishments’ challenge. The challenge at Jbelle this week is to do an Easter themed card. If you don’t do Easter cards then just just do a card with Easter colors.

I got my new Swiss Pixies Kit #1 from All That Scraps last week. Can I tell you how much I love this set??? It is adorable. I used a cute image sitting on a fence post. Here is a pic of Mercy’s sketch and my card using it and an Easter theme for Jbelle.

MTSC66

I flipped the sketch on it’s side to accommodate my image.

Swiss-Pixies-Kit-1

Isn’t she adorable??? and what about that cute fence she is sitting on??? Love it!!! I also used some paper from Imaginesce that I got at the Jbelle store too.

Check out what the other girls from Mercy’s DT have done with the sketch today.

Check out what the other girl’s from Jbelle’s DT have done with the Easter Theme.

Thanks for stopping by today and I’ll see you back here tomorrow with a couple more posts.

Hugs,

Pam

17 comments:

Peggy said...

Absolutely adorable!! Love the bright fun colors and the way you flipped the sketch!

Unknown said...

Love the colors on this one! So cheerful!

Unknown said...

this is so stinkin cute, pam! i love the dp, the organdy ribbon, and that awesome little scene you've created!

thanks for another wonderful sample this week, sweetie! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Dawn Easton said...

Ack! How cute is this?! Totally adorable! I love the new images and that scene you created is wonderful!! LOVE your shading...it's perfect!

Dawn said...

omgoodness...how darling is this! awesome coloring as usual...adorable

Anonymous said...

what a sweet bug! I love the gorgeous pink ribbon and the image is so cute and fabulously colored!! just adorable!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh SWEET!!

~amy~ said...

Oh My....soooo adorable!

Jackie Pedro said...

Seriously, Pam, could this get any cuter? AWESOME coloring and of course those bright colors!! Love it!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Love how you flipped the sketch. SO adorable!

Jill said...

So cute and cheery! Love it!

WickedPixie said...

Pam, this is SO adorable! I love how bright and cheery she is with the way you colored her and those papers! Great card! :-)Traci

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

Darling card Pam!!!!

Beth M said...

Super cute! Love how the colors just pop on this image!

Lynda Benden said...

This is absolutely DARLING Pam! The image is so cute and colored perfectly! Great card!

Tasha said...

Oh this is so gorgeous! LOVE LOVE LOVE it. The colours are fantastic, they really pop and the scene is adorable
love tasha xx

Pam Speidel said...

Yes, she is ADORABLE! It's your coloring skills that make this FABULOUS! I'm such a fan of your creations! :)