Monday, December 6, 2010

Little Paper Shop–LPSC97

Hello friends and happy Monday. It’s time for our challenge from the Little Paper Shop. REMINDER: EVERYTHING in the store is 40% off. Sale is limited to in-stock items only. Head over there now to get some Christmas shopping done while the stock in still good.

Our challenge for you today is a sketch by me. I used LILY AND LUCY MESSAGES. Doesn’t this little girl look adorable holding the heart? Here is my card and today’s sketch.

2pam

CA&F Sketch 24

Want to win a free digi today? Add your card to the InLinkz program on the LPS blog and you will be entered to win the Lucy Horse digi image. This is an adorable image. When you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword LPSC97. Now check out what my DT sisters have for you today.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you back here tomorrow with a post for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge. Have a great week friends.

Hugs,

Revised Siggy

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Adorable! Great paper! I can't believe you are starting on Valentine's already!

Cheryl Walker said...

aww Pam she is DARLING hun!!! I almost used her last night :) hehehehe, but ended up using her friend :) Super Sweet valentines card hun!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute!!