Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm Back

Hello and happy Thursday my friends. I sure have missed talking to everyone. I was on vacation for two weeks in June and when not on vacation I have been spending time with my son and my mom. There is nothing like family. I love mine and am extremely blessed to have a wonderful hubby, awesome son, amazing parents, and incredible in-laws.

Since I haven’t stamped in about 6 weeks …. YIKES …. I decided to start out with something kinda easy, a sketch. I used the one today from The Greeting Farm’s Farm Fresh Challenge Blog. Today’s sketch is by the amazing Rachel Schneider.

For my card today I used Elena from The Greeting Farm and sold at ALL THAT SCRAPS. You can find an extensive line of The Greeting Farm stamps at ALL THAT SCRAPS.

Here is my card and the sketch from the Farm Fresh Challenge blog.




Thanks for joining me today and I will be back to posting at least two to three times a week now. Have a great day friends.

Hugs,

7 comments:

Kit said...

Gorgeous card. I love the colours

Tasha said...

Too true Pam, nothing quite as precious as family time! Nice to see you back though. Love the cute card, such fab colours and an awesome take on the sketch - your colouring rocks
love tasha xx

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Gorgeous card, girlie!! hugs! Hope you are having an amazing summer!!

Kelly Booth said...

She is gorgeous Pam....I knew you had been enjoying the summer by the pool when you were not posting as much!! Love this sweet card....Miss ya girl!! Hugs.....

Jessica Diedrich said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE It my Pammy! as always, your coloring is STUNNING. I am so glad I get to see you in TWO DAYS!

Cindy Haffner said...

Pam I LOVE your SWEET cards!!