Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Halloween

Hello friends and happy Friday night. My sweet friend Jess is here stamping with me for a few days. We are having so much fun. We went to see the movie Abduction today and all I can say is AMAZING. You need to see it. It kept me on the edge of my seat almost the whole movie.

I made an ALL THAT SCRAPS card today that I can’t wait to share with you. I used the NEW Sweet November Hilda & Luna rubber stamp. I used C.C. Designs “Have a Witching Good Time” rubber stamp for my sentiment and the paper is from the Authentique Glowing 6x6 Paper Pad. Here is my card.

Hilda&Luna-PamV-9.24.11

Thanks for stopping by today. I will be back early in the morning with another creation using Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps. Have a great weekend.

Hugs,

Pam

4 comments:

Danni said...

What an adorable and fun card!! Have fun with Jess!!

Amy said...

This is so awesome Pam, love the papers you've used with her and she is colored to perfection!
Lucky girl to have a fun girl's weekend! Have a great time with Jess!

Jessica Diedrich said...

I had the BEST time just sitting and stamping, watching movies, etc. Thank you so much for always opening up your home to me, cooking amazing food, and being just an amazing friend. Your'e AMAZING! (lol, no really ;) <3 love you!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE!!!!!