Thursday, October 13, 2011

Jen's DECONSTRUCTED SKETCH

** Edited to Add: Guest DT info below.

Hello friends and happy Thursday. I'm here to bring you a card for this week's challenge on Jen’s Deconstructed Sketch blog.

Today I used one of the NEW images from ALL THAT SCRAPS called C.C. Designs Laugh Lines Christmas Car. I love this image so much. I wanted to show you that it could also be used as an every day image and not just for Christmas. The sentiment is from the AmyR set Fence Sentiments. The paper, which by the way has my fav colors purple and green, is from the Bo Bunny Garden Girl 6x6 paper pad. Here is Jen's wonderful sketch and my card.





If you’d like to join us this week all you need to do is create a project using the above sketch as inspiration. There are no specific image requirements for this challenge. Upload your project to your blog or to an online gallery and link it back Jen's blog to Inlinkz by Wednesday, October 19, 2011 at 8 pm CST. (If you miss the deadline please leave a link to your card in a comment on Jen's blog… we’d still love to see it!!)
Be sure to hop around and check out what the rest of the Deconstructed Sketch Design Team has made!


** I would like to announce a special contest with this week’s sketch. We are looking for a GUEST DESIGNER to join us for three months, November thru January!!! If you have been enjoying the sketches and would like to join the Deconstructed Sketch Girls as a guest designer all you need to do to apply is create a card using this week’s sketch. As always there is no specific image requirement. To be considered please upload your card to InLinkz on Jen's blog by October 19, 2011 at 8 pm CST and include the word GUEST when typing in your name (example: Jen Shults Guest). That’s it! Easy peasy. The DS Girls and I will look over the entries and make an announcement on October 26, 2011.


Thanks for stopping by and I’ll see you back here on Saturday with a Kraftin’ Kimmie card.

Hugs,
Pam

3 comments:

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Oh my gosh, she is so cute with her big beautiful eyes. I would never have known it was a Christmas image.

Love the border punch you used. Awesome job.

Jen Shults said...

This is adorable Pam! I love love love the colors of this and your coloring is always fabulous. Gorgeous work hon. I hope you are feeling better! YOU ROCK!!

Brandi said...

Fab card ~ it is so happy! :)