Tuesday, November 29, 2011

ALL THAT SCRAPS "Back from the Past"

Hello friends and happy Tuesday. Well, it has finally turned cold here in the south. It's only getting up to 40 here today and they are talking about SNOW tomorrow ...... wait, what? It never snows here in the South before Christmas and even after Christmas it's few and far between. Except for last year, that is. We had a beautiful white Christmas here last year and it had been around 35 years since we had a white Christmas. Is it too much to ask for 2 in a row? Would love to see it again.

Alrighty, are you ready for our BACK FROM THE PAST themed post today from ALL THAT SCRAPS? All of the DT are using winter images that are at least a year old. Yay!!!! Love dragging out my older stamps that haven't seen love in a while. I used C.C. Designs Sugarplum Teddy Emma for my main image. I used AmyR's Snowman Sentiment set for the sentiment on the outside of the card and AmyR's Handy Christmas Greetings Sentiment set for the inside of the card. I also used the Mistletoe die. Here is my card with a funky Christmas color theme.



Thanks for stopping by today. Make sure you head over to the ATS blog to check out what the rest of the DT has done today. Have a great day friends.

Hugs,


2 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Awww, she's such a cutie! I love her little hat! and the colors that you used are so pretty and perfect! Beautiful card, Pam :)
hugs to you, margie

Danni said...

My daughter would love all the purple in this card! So sweet!!