Saturday, December 3, 2011

KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS - Saturday Challenge

Hello friends and happy Saturday. It's time for another Kraftin' Kimmie Saturday Challenge. Our hostess for today’s challenge is Ms. Diana and she would like us to Use Heat or Dry Embossing on Our Project. Please join us for this fun challenge and use any Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp you'd like!! Then be sure to share your card with us by clicking on the little blue frog link at the bottom of today's post on the Kraftin' Kimmie blog to add your card for your chance to WIN!! Winner will receive the new image, TAKARA , that Ms. Diana is using on her card today


For my card today I used one of the images from the NEW Canine Capers 1 stamp set. I think this will make a great card for someone you love or maybe Valentine's Day. Here is my card.



Any how about that new fancy smancy watermark on my card? Thanks Nicole for treating us all with these beautiful new watermarks. You rock!!!

Don't forget to head over to the Kraftin' Kimmie blog today and see what all gorgeousness is over there. Have a great weekend friends.

Hugs,


7 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is SUPER adorable, Pammy! <3

Kimberly said...

So so sweet. This image is adorable and i love how you colored it. Great design and paper choice as well...tfs
www.justwordz.ca

Amanda R said...

Adorable Pam! Makes me want to snuggle up with them!

K Clark said...

so cute... love the dog and the saying is perfect!!!

Tracey said...

This is so adorable Pam! I love it!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Awww, so cute! He's darling and I love that the snuggly is a bright color! Great layout and gorgeous flowers too! :D

Sharon Caudle said...

This is one of those cards that just melts my heart as soon as I look at it! Sooooo precious and beautifully colored, Pam! LOVE it!!!
hugs, Sharon