Monday, January 14, 2008

I Love This Set


I am soooo loving this set. I finally opened my Winter Bright Simply Scrappin' Kit and used it with this card for some bright colors. I really thought these colors looked good for Christmas cards but I'm also liking them for Valentine's cards.
I paper pieced the elephant with Certainly Celery Designer Paper. I used my crop-a-dile for the embossing on the bottom blue mat of the striped patterned paper. I haven't done that in a while but it adds a nice touch. The ribbon is some of the Real Red 5/8" grosgrain ribbon that SU started carrying last July. I didn't think I was going to like it either but you know how that goes. You see other people use it then you have to have it. Thanks to all those wonderful ladies that put so many beautiful things on their blogs. TFL!!
Stamps: Happy Heart Day; Paper: Pretty in Pink Textured and Patterned Paper from Winter Bright Simply Scrappin' Kit, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, White, Certainly Celery Designer; Ink: Black Stazon; Accessories: Markers in Real Red and Certainly Celery, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, Crop-a-Dile, Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals.

4 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

Oh my good - ness, Pam! The Winter Bright dp is AWESOME with Happy Heart Day!!!! Brave and daring of you to try this and it WORKS!!! Awesome idea! Love the layout too!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Your creations with this set are so delightful! I just found your blog...it's fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration! :D

Sears Family said...

This card is just beautiful! I happened upon your blog and I am adding it to my favorites!
www.stampinmommyof4.blogspot.com

Nancy Riley said...

Pam ... there you go ... INSPIRING me AGAIN! I cased this card a second time and used it for a class project. Everyone LOVED it! THANK YOU, my friend!!! You can see my version here: http://stampinat6213.blogspot.com/2008/02/february-stamp-class-projects.html