Friday, January 11, 2008

Lovely Elephant

This elephant is my favorite stamp out of this set and yes, this is my favorite set right now. My favorite stamp set usually changes on a monthly basis.
I CASED this card from my friend and downline Jamie. See her card here. She brought this card to my house last night during our monthly club meeting and I fell in love with it. The only difference in my card and hers is I changed the colors and punched a scallop border on the Old Olive designer paper. Thanks for the inspiration Jamie.
The elephant is paper pieced with the Fall Flowers designer paper and his toenails have been painted with a white gel pen. As Jamie said last night, it took 2 coats to make his nails pretty. TFL!!
Stamps: Happy Heart Day; Paper: Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, White, Old Olive Designer, Fall Flowers Designer; Ink: Black Stazon, Basic Black; Accessories: Punches - Corner Rounder (for scallop border), Scallop Circle, 1-3/8" Circle, 1-1/4" Circle, 1" Circle, Cameo Coral Grosgrain Ribbon, Watercolor Wonder Crayons in Cameo Coral and Old Olive, Old Olive Marker, Dimensionals, White Gel Pen.

4 comments:

Michele Force said...

This is adorable, Pam! I've just found your blog and have been checkin' things out! I like your style - it's very similar to mine. Keep up the great work - I'll be back!

Jennie Skaggs said...

Hi...I found you from another blog and thought I would check you out. Love your style. Cute cards. Love this card and all of them. Great colors and design. Jennie

Kimberly Gajewski said...

How flippin' adorable is that polka dotted elephant!!! Thanks so much for sharing! :D

Brenda said...

That is the cutest !!! I wouldn't have thought to combine these colors this way...can you just bottle some of that special creativity you have and sell me an ounce ?