Monday, September 22, 2008

Holiday Treasure Beauty


I created this card with the new Holiday Treasures designer paper from the new catalog. I think you can use three fourths of the paper for other occasions besides Christmas. I created this card for someone very special in my life. She will get it very soon.

I used my Pretties Kit for the first time and I have had it for about a year. I put a hat pin in the center of the flowers. There are 4 flowers colored to different degrees with a sponge dauber and Red Riding Hood ink. Didn't they turn out pretty? The focal image is a square scalloped piece of chipboard. I glued designer paper on and then sanded the edges with one of SU's sanding blocks. I just love this card. Hope you like it.

Thanks for looking and have a great week.

Pam

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

I so love this card! Everything about it is fabulous!

StampMom said...

This is gorgeous, almost too pretty to do anything except sit in a shadow box for the next 50 years, reminding you of how talented you are. :-)

Beate said...

Pam, I am still drooling. Your card is sooo pretty! I love it. I love the beautiful frame, matched with the gorgeous papers and stamp and that fantastic, multilayered flower.
Hugs and smiles

Jamie Tyson said...

Loving it! I have never cared for the look of the pretties kit, but you've made it fabulous. You've got a gift - thanks for sharing.

Dawn Easton said...

Absolutely gorgeous Pam...wow!

Anonymous said...

Hi
Lovely card as ever! Can I please ask-you mention colouring the flowers with a sponge-did you use an inkpad or water and re-inker? Thanks.

Ramona Michaluk said...

This is such a pretty card - the paper is beautiful (hope we get it here in Australia at some stage) and the frame and pink flower really finish it off for that WOW factor!