Tuesday, November 18, 2008

MOJO11 - Precious Snowman


This card is for Verve Visuals Mojo Monday Sketch MOJO11 from November of last year. Verve has some awesome sketches so I have printed out the pdf on Julee Tilman's blog and am trying to do all of them. The Stamp/Scrap Art Tour was in Chattanooga, TN in October and one of the vendors was Darcie's. I got 4 stamp sets from them and used this Snowman Set for the first time this past weekend. I fell in love with him. Isn't he cute? He was so much fun to color. He was stamped and embossed with black embossing powder. I colored him with my Copic markers and then cut him out. He was popped with dimensionals on top of another image of him stamped on the focal panel. That gives him a 3D look.

Thanks for coming by to check me out today. Have a great week!!

Pam

3 comments:

Denise said...

Such a Beeautiful card, the snowman image is so cute! Love the coloring & pop-up.

Allison said...

This is so beautiful. I love the way you coloured him.
PS. Love the new look of your blog!

Unknown said...

blog overhaulin', too, huh? LOL! it looks great!

you know i love this little guy! you rocked the coloring and the gorgeous use of dsp...i am such a fan!

{{{hugs}}}