Sunday, November 9, 2008

MOJO58 CC191 - Pretty Colored Verve


Wouldn't these colors make great cards for Christmas? I will definitely have to use this color combo for some of my Christmas cards. This is for Verve Visuals Monday Sketch Challenge MOJO58 from two Monday's ago and for this week's Color Challenge CC191 on SCS. Have you noticed I have been in to the piercing the last few cards I have made? Yeah, I'll get off of it soon but it sure does look good on the card, doesn't it?

This is a pretty simple card so I won't go in to any specific details with it. The colors are Kiwi Kiss, Red Riding Hood Red, and Pretty in Pink.

Thanks for looking and have a great week!!

Pam

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dang, girl...you've been busy since you cleaned your stamp room! funny how organization breeds creativity, huh? LOL!

this is great...you know i love this set, and it lokks beautiful with those clors! awesome job!

btw...four more days! YAY!!!!

Allison said...

This is gorgeous - makes me want to go get this stamp set.