Wednesday, April 1, 2009

MOJO80 & CC212 - Easter Anya




This is for Monday's Mojo Sketch Challenge MOJO80 and for SCS's Color Challenge CC212. I thought it was time to print off my new "Digi" Easter Anya from The Greeting Farm and get that pretty girl on a card. Isn't she a cutie?

I started out with a Riding Hood Red card base and used designer paper from 2 different packs, Riding Hood Red Designer and Bella Birds Designer. The colors for yesterday's Color Challenge at SCS were Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, and Chocolate Chip. I printed Anya on to Whisper White cardstock on my printer and colored her with Copic Markers. I'm trying to work on getting a more watercolored look with my markers. Please let me know how I am doing? Suggestions are very welcome. Double click on the picture for a closer look. Anya is cut out and mounted with Rectangle Nestibilities. The upper left panel has 3 Kaiser Rhinestones and the ribbon is Riding Hood Red Grosgrain. I stamped the sentiment from one of my Easter sets from Stamps and Smiles that says "Hoppy Easter", perfect fit for this bunny image, don't you think? It was cut out with the Large Oval Punch and matted with SU's new Scallop Oval Punch. Piercing was added around the outside with a Mat Pack and Paper Piercer.

It's time tomorrow for another Sketch Challenge from Stamps and Smiles so check back and find out what you could win by playing along with the sketch.

Thanks for coming by to check me out. Have a great week and I'll talk to you soon.



4 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Pam, I think your colouring is fabulous! Love this sweet card...it's an adorable image!

Unknown said...

this is gorgemous! :)

i love this easter anya, and your coloring is getting better and better, girlfriend! love the blingage, too!

you are da bomb!

Sue said...

Gorgeous card anya looks beautiful,luv the papers, sue.x

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love it! Great job on the challenge ~Olena~