Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hanna Stamps Sneak Peeks Day 3



Here is set number 3 that is being released for Hanna Stamps tomorrow. It's called Pool Party and it has tons of cute images for summer fun. I can't wait til the pool is opened, not much longer now. Woohoo!!

I started with a Tempting Turquoise card base and used Pink Flamingo for my designer paper. The matching colors are Real Red, Summer Sun, Cameo Coral and Tempting Turquoise. Great summertime paper. I stamped 3 different images from the set (a boy, a girl, and a dog) all on their floats in the pool. The images were mounted on a piece of white cardstock that was cut out with Long Rectangle Nestabilities. I sponged Tempting Turquoise Ink on the main image panel to make it look like it was the pool and then each of the images were cut out and mounted with Dimensionals. How do you like those 3 Glitter Brads on the bottom right side of the card? I think they are some cute blingage!!

I have one more set to show you on Monday and then the Release Party is Monday night at 9pm on SCS. Don't forget to show up cause you don't want to miss all the fun.

Now check out what all the Design Team Members have come up with and I will see you back here tomorrow. Talk to you soon.

Vicki Garret
Adela Rossol
Amanda Sewell
Beth Silaika
Candice Lightly
Cindy Haffner
Diana Gibbs
Frances Byrne
Ilina Crouse
Jeanne Streiff
Joycelyn Turner
Judy Workman
Sandra Maclean
Silke K

Fellow Guest Designer:
Nikki Fairburn

8 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh I love your card Pam and so fun and bright, Have a great Sunday, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Cindy Haffner said...

Pam so cute and just perfect.

Sandra MacLean said...

Pam!! This is beautiful!! I love the bright primary colors and that layout is perfect for these stamps! Great job!

Brandi said...

This card is super cute!! The colors are perfect!

Smiles,

Brandi

Tracey said...

A fabulous card! Love the colours!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Great card Pam, LOVE the scene and the fun bright colors!

Have fun today, Jennifer :)

Unknown said...

you know this one is my favorite! love the colors, the dp, and the little kids in the pool! too cute!

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

HOW FUN!! Great job, I so love what you have done!