Monday, May 11, 2009

SFYTT - SU Card

I seem to be losing some subscribers and I have a feeling it is due to not using very many SU stamps in the last few months. Just to let you know I am going to try and use at least one, if not two, SU stamp sets a week. There are just so many stamps out there I like. I made two cards this evening with SU stamps but I am only posting one today along with another that I used Hanna Stamps on. I hope you like them both.

The SU card uses Jen's Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT) for this past Saturday. The Hanna card was put together not following a sketch.





Thanks for taking the time to check me out today. See you tomorrow with another card. Talk to you soon.

6 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

GORGEOUS creations, Pam!!!! You can make any and all stamps look incredible (but you know where my heart is when it comes to stamps!).

Have a great time stamping with Mercy today!

Cindy Haffner said...

Pam i love both cards, love your work girl. Hugs cindy xxoo

Brandi said...

These are both wonderful!

Smiles,

Brandi

Unknown said...

these are simply lovely, pam! i love the pop of the colors and all the layers! you know i'm a dimensional ho...we should start a club! LOL!

Maxene said...

I am a new visitor to your blog and I can't imagine why you'd be losing subscribers, your cards are amazing!!! SU or not, they are all gorgeous! I think I'll subscribe!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Both cards are BEAUTIFUL!!

Hugs, Jennifer :)