Sunday, June 7, 2009

MOJO89 - Contest

This is for this past Monday's MOJO89 Contest. I'm hoping I got close enough to the sketch for this to count. I couldn't resist using this Miss Anya image that I have had colored for a couple of weeks and just lying on my desk. She was screaming at me to put her on a card today. I paired her with me favorite SU designer paper Raspberry Tart. I can't wait for the first week of July to see all of SU's new papers to see what my new favorite will be. Hope they have some bright ones. LOL. Here's my card, along with a close up of the Heart Ghost Image I used on the ribbon.





Thanks for checking me out today. Have a great Sunday and I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Stamps: Miss Anya from The Greeting Farm
Paper: Real Red, Cameo Coral, White, Raspberry Tart Designer
Ink: Black Brilliance, Real Red and Cameo Coral (to color flowers from Pretties Kit)
Accessories: Copic Markers, Clear Embossing Powder, Long Rectangle Nesties, Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Twine, Word Window Punch, Silver Hodgepodge Hardware, Pretties Kit, Sponge Daubers, Heidi Swapp Heart Ghost Image

2 comments:

Ramona Michaluk said...

Great card Pam - love the stamp and your layout using the Raspberry Tart DS papers ! The combination of colours is brilliant - love it!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so cute! Love the little ghost heart. Thanks for playing! :)