Sunday, June 7, 2009

SU Card using SFYTT



This is my submission for Jen's Saturday Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT). I used Fifth Avenue Floral from Stampin' Up! I stamped all the flowers using the Masking Technique but the one in the center was stamped again on another piece of cardstock, colored and then cut out and popped with dimensionals on the main image panel. I hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by to visit today. I will have more to post tomorrow that I made on Saturday during mine and Mercy's stamping adventure. I'll talk to you soon.

Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral by SU
Paper: Real Red, Kiwi Kiss, White, Raspberry tart Designer
Ink: Black Brilliance
Accessories: Copic Markers, Clear Embossing Powder, Wide Oval Punch, Dimensionals, Red Pearls

7 comments:

Unknown said...

pamela....this is gorgeous! love the colors and the way you've done the flowers...amazing job!

Tina said...

Wow, this is so beautiful! Absolutely love the color combo and the flowers, I think I might have to case this. Stunning.

Emily said...

Holy freakin' gorgeous Pam! Love, love, love those colors! This one's going directly into my "gotta case it" file:)))

Nancy Riley said...

STUNNING!!!!!!!! Those colors just pop!

Ramona Michaluk said...

Stunning card Pam - I love this stamp set and your colouring is gorgeous. I like the way you've combined it with our DS papers - great job!

Ruthie said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!
The colors are so gorgeous!
Awesome work!!!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Pam this is absolutely GORGEOUS. I love this set, and you really worked it so beautifully!