Thursday, November 12, 2009

Club Anya - Day 4 of Peeks

Hello and happy Thursday. It's our 4th day of sneak peeks from Club Anya and The Greeting Farm. Are you ready to see something so "SWEET" you won't be able to stand it? Let me introduce you to Lolli, and yes ladies, she is in RUBBER. Here is my card with the sweetie............



Is this not the sweetest image you have ever seen? When this cutie came in the mail and I opened the package, I just screamed. My hubby could not figure out what was wrong with me until he saw the package and he says "new stamps, huh?" Oh my, I just love this little cutie. I just had to make her bright and colorful, she just seemed so full of life.

I'm also entering this card for yesterday's Flutter By Wednesday #83 challenge. This week's challenge is a theme and the theme is Thankful. Lolli is very Thankful for her lollipop. LOL.

Did you also notice the sentiment "wanna play?" Marie and Jess have come up with a sentiment set called Anya Says that matches all of the Anya's from the past. Woohoo!!! Ladies, it's what you have been asking for and TGF has delivered. If you will notice in the pic below, the sentiment "Keep Rockin'" is in the set twice. Since there is a minor flaw (well, I don't consider that a flaw myself, LOL) TGF will be selling this set for a special price of $10 instead of the normal $15. How about that for a bargain ladies? Here is a pic of the whole set. Some of the DT have been using it on their cards this week.



Alright, now head on over to the other DT member's blogs because I know these talented ladies have all kinds of good stuff to show you.

Suzi McKenzie (Guest Designer)
Jessica Diedrich (Club VP/DT Coordinator)

Thanks for coming by today. We have one more day full of sneak peeks for you tomorrow. Tomorrow's peek is a full set and you won't want to miss this one either. It's another one that you will be putting on your Christmas list. And of course don't forget our Spa/Blog Hop on Sunday. Lots more fun and prizes coming your way. I'll talk to you soon.

Hugs,

Photobucket

19 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Absolutely ADORABLE in every way-love this sugar coated cutie! Thanks for a WONDERFUL post and that Anya Says set is so exciting, isn't it? Beautiful card-thanks for all your awesome previews this week!

Victoria said...

This really is just the sweetest Pam. Love the colours you've used!
Hugs, Vicky ~X~

kris said...

Is this the one you said i'm gonna love?!?!? because i really LOVE this one... she's a cutie Pam!!! and you did a wonderful job with her... this one is on my stocking stuffer list that i'll be handing over to my family... LOL... Thanks for the great preview... hugs, Kris

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh what cuteness, Love her!!

~*Joni said...

Pam! The pink is just perfect with this cutie!! I love her sweet face, she looks like a busy little toddler. :D Perfect coloring too, and the DP plays off so nicely with her! Awesome job!

Unknown said...

LURVE this! awesome papers and fantabulous coloring! she is just too precious!

Leanne said...

Pam your card is so cute! Love the coloring and all the details... will have to purchase more nestabilities... thanks for inspiring!

♥Rach♥ said...

This card is so much fun! I love the bright happy colors and the faux stitching line thingys (that's a technical term) look great and add a nice touch!

Sandra MacLean said...

Pam, she is just the sweetest thing!! Better than a lollipop! hehe Really love the pink and green color combo! Couldn't get any cuter!

WickedPixie said...

This is so stinkin adorable!!! :-)Traci

gobeagirl said...

Pam, she is just sooooo sweet...I love how you colored her. I can not wait to get the sentiments...I think they are great and I'll just give my dd the extra stamp..She'll love that! Have a great day, Lisa G

Sparkplug17 said...

She's just the cutest ever! I love all the pink and green.

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE her Pam....she looks just SUPER Sweet in her Hot Pink......
Isn't Lolli Anya the Sweetest????

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, Pam! I totally adore this one! I LOVE LOVE your card! Anya is soooo cute and your choice of colors and papers here so perfect!

Danni said...

Sigh, there goes my "no buying" any more stamps for a while! LOL!!!
This is soooooooooo adorable!! Totally, totally {heart} it and am so excited it's in rubber!!!
Thanks for playing along with my flutter by Wednesday challenge too!

Silke Ledlow said...

OMG - Pam - this is
G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S and sooooooooo stinkin' cute!!! I love this...I better not tell my girls about these - LOL!!! Hugs ~S~

Amy said...

She's adorable Pam! I love all the girly girl pink! Awesome card!

RiNNE said...

Love this darling girly-girl card! This lolli Anya will be really popular..I can tell! Thanks for showcasing her so well!

Tasha said...

Cutie Pie or what? She is amazing! Love the colouring Pam and your FAB layout! I love the colours and the mini butterflies! Its gorgeous
love tasha xx