Thursday, November 12, 2009

Treehouse Challenge - CASE Fellow DT Member Kelly

Hello and welcome to a beautiful Thursday. It's time for our weekly challenge from the Treehouse Blog. Are you ready to play along with us? Our challenge this week is to CASE a card by Kelly Hampton, DT Member for Treehouse Stamps. This is the card I picked of Kelly's and here is my CASE of it.........



I hope you can play along with us this week. Make sure you upload your card to Mr. Linky on the Treehouse Blog and when you upload to a public gallery use the keyword THT023.

Thanks for stopping by today and I'll talk to you soon.

Hugs,
Photobucket

4 comments:

kris said...

Oh he's roarin' cute!!! love the shades of colors... very very sweet! hugs, Kris

Neva said...

Pam this is just tooo darn cute. I love that image and these colors are perfect for boy or girl, whichever the CASE maybe. Sorry, I could not resist. I know I am bad but I have been hanging around you tooo long. LOL

Danni said...

Oh my! Now isn't this just so fun and adorable!

Tasha said...

Oh Pam how sweet! Love this cute image and the sentiment is great. Loving the paper
love tasha xx