Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mercy's Sketch with Some Friends

** Thanks for scrolling down to see my card for today's 12 Days of Sketches from The Greeting Farm.

It's time for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge MTSC53 and I have another card for you using the Cullens, Bella and Edward or Camille and Edward at TGF. These are the same as my earlier post. I used digi images that I got during the special weekend buy but the ones I have linked for you are cute, cute, cute too. This is the card I gave my DH for our 14th wedding anniversary yesterday. Here is my card............



And here is a pic of Mercy's wonderful sketch..........



We sure hope you can play along with us this week. We know it is a busy week and I just want you to know there is no time limit on these sketches. Please play along at your convenience. Make sure you use the keyword MTSC53 when you upload to a public gallery and don't forget to add your card to Mr. Linky on Mercy's blog. Now check out what the rest of the Muses have for you.......
Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you back here the day after Christmas. I have lots of activities planned for the next three days as I'm sure most of you do too. To all my wonderful friends out there in blogland HAVE A VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON!!!

Hugs,
Photobucket

16 comments:

RiNNE said...

I love it!!!! Team Edward! HAHAHA!

Dawn Easton said...

Ha! How cute, Pam! Loving the blue eyeshadow!! CUTE!

Anonymous said...

How cute!! I love these cuties! Love the sentiment too!

Julie said...

WHOA! Look at that coloring! I love the combo of papers! Gorgeous card, Pam!

Merry Christmas!

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet Pam, Happy Anniversary! Holiday Hugs Cindy xxoo

gobeagirl said...

Hi Pam, great card. I just love the colors, and your coloring is wonderful. Great job. Lisa g

Unknown said...

you know that i am loving this one, pam! great dp, stitching, and coloring...and happy anniversary again! :) awesome sample, sweetie!

kris said...

ooooh! sexy!!! hehehehe! i'm totally in LOVE with this card!!! beautiful papers, awesome take on the sketch... mmm, and such a handsome on there... LOL... hugs, Kris

Denise said...

LOVE the Edward & Bella card!
Merry Christmas.
Hugs,
Denise

WickedPixie said...

I love your card! I think it's the perfect anniversary card!! Congrats!! :-)Traci

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute card - Pam!!! The new images are soooooo cool!!! Your coloring is awesome too!!! Hugs ~S~

Jen Shults said...

Ah!!! This is so cute! I love what you did with the sketch. Perfect Valentine's card. :D

Jodi Collins said...

Do you need my address darling? LOL!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this! Truly, I do!!

Danni said...

Love it! so awesome!

Chris said...

This pair are so cute - I just love the boy's hair! Smashing colours too!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Very cute images. Great colors.