Friday, December 18, 2009

TGF and 12 Days of Sketches

Hello and happy Friday. There is something special going on over on The Greeting Farm blog today. Starting today they will be having a 12 Days of Sketches contest. You will not want to miss this contest peeps. Not only is it going to be fun but there is a chance for you to win the entire January release. Can I hear the screams ladies?? Yes, I think I heard them. LOL. Go check out the TGF blog to see what the contest is all about and what you have to do to enter. It's going to be fun, fun, fun!!!

I have done a card today with the first sketch from the 12 Days of Sketches contest. I used Keep Cozy from The Greeting Farm store. I just adore these little snowmen and have not played with them nearly as much as I wanted to this year. Here is my card......



And here is the sketch by our uber-talented Cindy Haffner.........



We are going to have so much fun with this contest and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. Don't forget to go by The Farm for all the details. Thanks for stopping by and I'll talk to you soon.

Hugs,
Photobucket

8 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

OMG! So stinkin' cute, Pam!!!

♥Rach♥ said...

I was scrolling through my blogs this morning and this caught my eye right off the bat! BEAUTIFUL colors and I just love those little snow men! Really fantastic, Pam! :0)

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Pam those snowmen are just perfect for the FFF sketch.

kris said...

Love the color combo! Christmas is really here seeing this cute snowmen! Love the snowflake embellies... pretty pretty! =D hugs, Kris

Danni said...

What a happy card! Love the color combo, just too fun!

Kelly Booth said...

So Cute Pam....i'm afraid I never got to use my little Snowmen yet...but I will!!! Love this.....

gobeagirl said...

Hi Pam, this is too cute. I just love these little snowmen. I did not purchase them, but maybe after Christmas...:( Kids need presents...lol..Super adorable. Lisa g

Dawn Easton said...

Ack! This is so stinkin' cute! Love the colours ;)