Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's Flutter By Wednesdays Time

Hello. It's Wednesday so that means it's time for our Flutter By Wednesday FBW92 challenge.  I used a set from Little Paper Shop called Garden Gate on my card. Julia is giving this stamp set away to one random participant in Little Paper Shop's Monday Sketch Challenge so if like my card you could win this set by participating in our challenge. We would love to see what you come up with. Here is my card...........



We would love for you to play along with us this week. Just use a butterfly, angel or fairy on your card and you are all set. The rest of the card is up to you. Please add your card to Mr. Linky on the Flutter By Wednesday blog and when you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword FBW92. Check out what the rest of the Flutter By Wednesday team has for you today by finding their link on the Flutter By Wednesday blog. You will definitely be inspired. And there is a surprise on the FBW blog so don't forget to check it out!!!

Thanks for stopping by and I'll talk to you soon.

Hugs,
Photobucket

32 comments:

fairie said...

Love the card. Very elegant.

xoxo

Stef H said...

oh i love it! absolutely gorgeous!

hugs :)

Nancy said...

Pam, the colors you chose for this card are beautiful! I love the layout and the image!! Cute!!

Kimberly S said...

Gorgeous card Pam! The bold colors and the DP are so pretty, and the ribbon looks rich and silky! :)

kris said...

Lovely image... and LOVE that color of that beautiful butterfly! Gorgeous girl! hugs, Kris

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Pam! This is beautiful! Love your layout, very classy.

Unknown said...

Lovley card...fabulous dp.

Lelia Pierce said...

I so love that DP! It is scrum-diddly-umptious!

Hugs,
Lelia

Linda said...

Fabulous card...very elegant!!!

Christi Flores said...

What a beautiful card!! I love it!

Sparkplug17 said...

Very pretty!

Danni said...

I love that sentiment!! Awesome card! Just awesome!

Rachel said...

absolutely gorgeous!!
hugs,
Rachel

Harriet Skelly said...

This is such a beautiful card - love the dp and that sentiment is awesome!!
Hugs, Harriet

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Pam!! I just love the sentiment!! So true!! The paper is beautiful and the bow is so rich. Gorgeous card!
hugs

gobeagirl said...

OMWord Pam, I love the colors that you have used. Your are sooo talented. This is just beautiful..Lisa G

Kristie W. said...

So pretty!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Pam this is so pretty.

Cathy Spicer said...

Wahoo for flutterbys! Your card is adorable, I'd love to take one of the seats and share a cup of coffee with you!

Randi said...

Sweet card Pam! Gorgeous layout and I love those DPs!! And your little butterfly is so cute!!

Annette Bowes said...

Lovely card and such a wonder sentiment, just love your layout and cute butterfly, take careX:)

Ms. Jen said...

I'm just lovin these sentiments today. Looks like I need to go shopping again!

Rhonda Miller said...

Great card. TFS.

Christine said...

This set is so much fun! Love your card!

Blessings,
Christine

Michelle said...

Sorry I didn't make it by yesterday! Fabulous card - super DP. And what a wonderful saying - LOVE it!

Unknown said...

very pretty! thanks for sharing your work and inspiration

Ann Kranitz said...

Love these rich elegant colors. Great card as always my friend!!

Monique said...

Beautiful card...love the richness of your colors!!

Tammy said...

WOW...what an awesome card! I love that DP and how funny....I'm doing a card right now using that paper!!! Beautiful!!!

Lin said...

Lovely card. Makes a nice change to see something that is not just cute!

Lin

Susie Sugar said...

Stunning fairy card beautiful design
Hugs Susie xx

Fonda @Southern Scraps said...

Gorgeous card.