Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Jacksonbelle's Tuesday LOVE Challenge

Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for Jacksonbelle's Tuesday Challenge JBE089. Our challenge today is to make a Valentine's themed project. Yay!!! I love making things for Valentine's Day. On my card today I have used Jacksonbelle Embellishments store products: Posy by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and My Mind's Eye Love Me Do Patterned Paper. Jacksonbelle Embellishments is offering FREE SHIPPING through Thursday. All you have to do enter the code FREEJB at checkout. Now here is a pic of my card...........



And here are the Copics I used.............







Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you back here tomorrow.

Hugs,
Photobucket

15 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Pam. this is sooo cute..I love your coloring. I also have been thinking about getting one of those stamps..They sure do have personality...lol...Great job as always. Have a wonderful day, Lisa g

Tasha said...

Pam this card is adorable - fabulous colours and such funky paper and i love the image
love tasha xx

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh look how cute!! Great colors.

~amy~ said...

Oh my Stinkin' goodness.....this is simply adorable...

Heather said...

Pam, your coloring is always amazing! This is awesome! Great job!

Julie said...

Awesome, Pam! I love this paper! And gorgeous coloring as usual!

Dawn said...

*SNORT* this is too cute! love the paper, colors, your coloring...

kris said...

Such a sweet sweet card!! i love the colors!!! =D hugs!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is GORGEOUS! WOW-the finished product is TRULY a work of art. Only thing better was that I got to see it made in person! BEAUTIFUL Pam!

kadie said...

Pam!! This is ADORABLE!! I really love the colors and the tiny hearts that you've included so subtly. Beautiful card! (as always!)

Cassie said...

hi pam! hope you are doing well - i miss you on the DD team! but am still so enjoying visiting your blog!!
this card is precious and adorable! you have such a way of bringing those kimmie images to life!! seriously!!!
have a blessed day!

Jen Shults said...

This is soooo cute! I LOVE that layout and you did a wonderful job coordinating all of your papers. Really gorgeous card!

Lynda Benden said...

Dang Pam, you have been one busy girl!!! This is so cute! I love that image, your coloring coordinates perfectly with the darling paper!

Allison Rankin said...

Gorgeous...love the color mix! Loving these stamps!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

OMG how cute is this!! Love your colours and your colouring is fabulous.
Kristy x